rss

Thursday 23 April 2009

Palm Tre review; lux smartphone

Whew! Thursday was a long, action-packed days, thanks to the Palm. I just got to sit and gather my thoughts on the Palm and Palm OS pre-announcements of the Web, and I must confess that I went to the press conference with some skepticism. It is no secret that Palm has failed to keep up with competition and has been strongly criticized for its lack of innovation and delays in releasing its new operating system. So you can blame me for thinking that this might disappoint Palm's new?

Well, I am pleased to say that I was wrong. My colleagues from CNET News Ina Fried and Tom Kraze has done an excellent job of covering the press conference and reports based on the specifications before Palm, but I wanted to put my two cents on what I think of pre-Web and Palm OS, and what kind of impact it will have on the market.

The user interface and operating system
For me, the real attraction of the above is the user interface and operating system. The user interface reminded me a little of the HTC TouchFLO interface with cool animation sweeping gestures and movements, but certainly a Palm put on him. It is beautiful and sweet, and simply brilliant. It is clear that Palm has put much effort into the user interface, and everything works well, to give the best user experience on your smartphone and a tool useful in their daily lives.

0 comments:

Popular

Recommended Tools

Custom Search

Subscribe to blog network by Email - Langganan blog ini lewat email anda! Gratis!

Blog Archive

ss_blog_claim=83fb0263e275a3b7ce0dc62e2c4e986a
 
Add to Technorati Favorites
100 Blog Indonesia Terbaik
Sorry shoutbox gone for awhile.