rss

Friday 31 July 2009

BANS and AOM scripts review

Hey today I found a website script to build an eBay online store website called BANS or Build A Niche Store. OK I want to compare BANS and another online shop script for Amazon associate called AOM or Associate O'Matic. Both scripts are have so many similar features, such as neat and cool display section, SEO optimized, and user friendly admin control panel. But there are some AOM features that I like them so much such as free lite edition, and quick response customer service, even I use free edition (Lite AOM) they response my question quickly.

How about BANS? Actually I know this service view minutes ago, so I can't tell you more about BANS. But if you interested with this script, unfortunately they don't have free edition for you. You can purchase $97 for lifetime installment, you can go to buildanichestore dot com to purchase when you serious to build a niche store to earn some dollars from eBay without ship or list anything.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Popular

Recommended Tools

Custom Search

Subscribe to blog network by Email - Langganan blog ini lewat email anda! Gratis!

Blog Archive

ss_blog_claim=83fb0263e275a3b7ce0dc62e2c4e986a
 
Add to Technorati Favorites
100 Blog Indonesia Terbaik
Sorry shoutbox gone for awhile.