rss

Wednesday 31 December 2008

3.5 hours to 2009 !!

Hi everybody... When you feel confused with my blog layout, I'm sorry. When you feel boring when you read some English content with bad grammar, I'm sorry. When I write a post which talk about blogging tutorial, even I'm not a pro blogger, I'm so sorry. I just wanna share with you all my friends, I also still learn about blogging, I'm not a blogger who have tons earning via paypal, so please help me to increase my online earning by give all necessary tips and tricks in online business, brothers and siters. Actually this blog is still one year old blog, it's so young to help me get tons of online earning. Hey I got pagerank 3 again, thanks to Allah and Google heheh..

Ouw this is out of topic haha.. OK I just wanna say ;


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 !!!!

1 comments:

Cebong Ipiet on 8 January 2009 at 21:08 said...

whehwhehwh selamad yaaa....aku baru 2

Popular

Recommended Tools

Custom Search

Subscribe to blog network by Email - Langganan blog ini lewat email anda! Gratis!

Blog Archive

ss_blog_claim=83fb0263e275a3b7ce0dc62e2c4e986a
 
Add to Technorati Favorites
100 Blog Indonesia Terbaik
Sorry shoutbox gone for awhile.