rss

Wednesday 16 December 2009

How to invite our friends to Google Wave?

This is my first post over here, I just want to share the way to invite our friends to Google Wave, I've invited to Google Wave via invitation request form view months ago, and finally three days ago Google gives me a chance to trying Google Wave preview, then wow I like it so much, I can invite my friends to Google Wave, what? Yeah it's true, if your request accepted, you have valued chance to invite 8 friends of yours, this is the fastest way to help your friends trying Google Wave preview, even it's still in preview program, but it's cool.


 

How to invite our friends? Just go to "All" folder, then you can see a wave entitled "Invite others to Google Wave", what's next? You can see that wave's content on rightmost column of your dashboard, yeah that's it you'll have total eight invitations for your eight closest friends, you should ask their email addresses that used in Google account, voila.. Now you have eight new friends who invited by you. What do you think about Google Wave? Please send your comment via comment form below.


 

Like they said: "Happy Waving!" Go to blog network home page.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://nixokoceg.uvoweb.net/acoqyg.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

Popular

Recommended Tools

Custom Search

Subscribe to blog network by Email - Langganan blog ini lewat email anda! Gratis!

Blog Archive

ss_blog_claim=83fb0263e275a3b7ce0dc62e2c4e986a
 
Add to Technorati Favorites
100 Blog Indonesia Terbaik
Sorry shoutbox gone for awhile.