rss

Tuesday 26 January 2010

My favorite free image hosting

These 2 services are my favorite image hosting, and we can host our image for free and for lifetime before INTERNET shat down by IANA, Mr Barack Obama or another powerful persons gyahaha LOL just kidding.

Yeah this is absolutely free littlebit revi*w from blog network, so do not spamming this post please. So what image hosting I used for free nowadays? yups that's right.
  1. I use imageshack.us, why? because I don't need any annoying registration over there.
  2. I use imagecows.net, actually this free image hosting isn't popular yet, but it's free without money and registration, and we can upload many images in single day via single IP.
So if you have a self hosted blog and you don't like to spend your web disk just for image hosting, two free image hosting above can help you out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started take up real money.
It's all about how to select a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

panduan hosting on 9 February 2010 at 00:12 said...

Trims infonya

SEOkik on 5 September 2012 at 04:28 said...

Great info the blog owner gives us about free hosting.Its very helpful, i have read and bookmark this site.

Popular

Recommended Tools

Custom Search

Subscribe to blog network by Email - Langganan blog ini lewat email anda! Gratis!

Blog Archive

ss_blog_claim=83fb0263e275a3b7ce0dc62e2c4e986a
 
Add to Technorati Favorites
100 Blog Indonesia Terbaik
Sorry shoutbox gone for awhile.