rss

Saturday 26 September 2009

Trying own domain on wordpress.com or domain mapping

Yeah I tried domain mapping on wordpress.com and I think this feature makes my blog on wordpress.com better than before, I mean better in performance and statistic, I hope this blog with my .com domain can help me to express myself without worrying any hosting problem when I use "affordable" webhosting provider, and in fact that webhosting provider is sucks, except Hostgator.

The benefits of domain mapping is; some people said we can get good blog's statistic faster than blogger.com or ordinary webhosting provider, is it true? I don't know, but I think it depends on what content that I wrote over there, yeah but blogging must go on, don't stuck in statistic only, come on blogging with your heart (ah forget it).

Do you need a SEO service to enhance your blog or domain's statistic? I will purchase domain mapping on wordpress.com for your domain, and fill it with original contents, only for $50/year via paypal, what do you think? Contact me to samuraimiskin(at)yahoo.co.id .

0 comments:

Popular

Recommended Tools

Custom Search

Subscribe to blog network by Email - Langganan blog ini lewat email anda! Gratis!

Blog Archive

ss_blog_claim=83fb0263e275a3b7ce0dc62e2c4e986a
 
Add to Technorati Favorites
100 Blog Indonesia Terbaik
Sorry shoutbox gone for awhile.