Apple CEO Steve Jobs, Apple's iPhone officially announced the existence of four in the opening of the Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) 2010 in San Francisco view days ago.
A little about the hardware, as expected, Apple is using the processor for the iPhone A4 4th This is the same chip used in the IPAD.
Based on Apple's website description quoted Tuesday (08/06/2010) The following is the full specification of the latest iPhone. In his presentation, Jobs shows a few other things, such as two cameras front and back of the iPhone 4th Behind the camera was now equipped with an LED flash.
* Colors: Black or white
* Height: 4.5 inches
* Width: 2.31 inches
* Thin: 0.37 inches
* Weight: 137 grams
* 16GB or 32GB
* Retina Display
* 3.5-inch (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch display
* Resolution 960 x 640 pixels with 326 ppi
* Contrast ratio 800:1
* Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating on the front and rear
* Supports multiple languages and characters simultaneously
Camera, Photo, Video:
* Footage of HD (720p) up to 30 fps
* 5MP camera
* VGA front camera with 30 fps
* LED flash
* Features Geotagging of pictures and videos
* Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20,000 Hz
* Audio Format: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX +), Apple Lossless, AIFF and WAV
TV and Video:
* Video Format: H.264 video up to 720p, 30 frames per second, Main Profile Level 1.3 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in. m4v. Mp4, and. Mov file formats; MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48 kHz, stereo audio in. m4v. mp4 and. mov file formats Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 x 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio ulaw, PCM stereo audio in avi format
* Supports resolution of 1024x768 pixels, dock connector to VGA for 576p and 480p.
Translated from detikinet.com